1. Apart from walls, wallpapers can be used to decorate cupboard panels. After putting wallpaper on the panels put a glass on top and ensure the edges are beaded so that the wallpaper does not peel off.
2. Instead of discarding leftover wallpapers, use it on table tops, trays and near shoeracks. If we apply the wallpaper on a table, we can protect it with glass top and bead the edges so that it does not peel off. The table will also get a special effect if colourful wallpaper is used.
3. The panels behind the television can get a decorative touch with wallpapers. It will also give you a unique viewing experience. Just switch off the lights and enjoy your favourite movie or program with a dramatic impact.
4. For ceilings, uplighters are very important if you wish to use wallpapers. Do not use wallpapers if there are spotlights as it will cause glares. To get maximum impact, use diffused lights on the side walls, near the ceiling. This will make the ceiling glow. Use colours like gold, silver, stone finish, veneer finish, etc.
5. Give a vibrant touch to your powder room with colourful wallpapers. As these room are typically small, wallpapers will give a sophisticated touch and an inviting feel to the guests.
Location: Wuhan City,China